iTB Control Cabinet, North Sea Offshore
Requirement: Supply a zone 2, 2000mmx1200mmx800mm IP66 enclosure to house equipment for North sea oil rig, including an HMI screen.
- With rig top side space at a premium, the clients requirements we exacting for footprint size. The time frame was only a few weeks to supply.
- No other manufacturer could come up with the correct size and specification within the time limit and flameproof enclosures were far to heavy and expensive.
- The enclosure needed to house other circuitry and an HMI screen and had to be robust enough for the onerous conditions of the North sea.
- indEx were able to mimic the exact footprint required, tested to IP66 and component and apparatus approved.
- At indEx we design and build our own enclosures and fabrications. This dramatically cuts costs and delivery times.
- Designed to the clients exacting requirements for them to populate.